Lounges are operated by the airlines. Please consult with your airline directly for membership rules, hours and partner airline access restrictions
- Air France - Next to Gate A19. Access shared with KLM, Korean Air, Iceland Air and certain Skyteam partner airlines.
- British Airways - Across from B-Gates AeroTrain station. Access the club from the concourse level via elevator. Access shared with Aer Lingus
- Etihad - Next to Gates A14/A16. Access shared with Saudia
- Lufthansa - Next to Gates B49/B51. Access shared with Air China, All Nippon Airways, Austrian, Avianca, Brussels, Ethiopian and United.
- Turkish Airlines - Next to Gate B43. Shared with Star Alliance Gold Members.
- United Airlines - Next to Gates C3 (Global First only), C7, C17 and D8. Shared with Star Alliance Gold Members
- Virgin Atlantic - Next to Gate A32