Garage Parking Rates
Hourly Rate: $6.00 per hour
Daily Maximum: $17 per day (24 hour period)
Customers are encouraged to take their parking tickets with them and use the Pay & Go machines located in the terminals to pre-pay before returning to the lot. Other payment options include major credit cards and cash.
- Dulles International offers two modern parking garages with a combined 8,325 spaces located close to the terminal. Both garages provide covered parking with easy access to the terminal by either covered pedestrian walkways or shuttle service. The garages are equipped with an automated space counting system, which indicates how many open spaces are available on each level of the garage.
- There is no minimum or maximum length of stay. Vehicles parked longer than 45 days must be registered with the parking office to avoid being identified as ‘abandoned’ and removed from the premises at the owner’s expense.
- Garage 1 has 4,680 spaces and connects to the terminal via an underground pedestrian walkway equipped with moving sidewalks. Free shuttle bus service to and from the terminal is also available 24/7.
- The walkway from Garage 1 is temporarily closed to accommodate construction of the Silver Line Metrorail Station at the airport. Additional shuttle bus service will be provided during the closure.
- Garage 2 has 3,685 parking spaces and connects to the terminal via a passenger walkway. Free shuttle bus service to and from the terminal is also available 24/7. Garage 2 has eight spaces with charging stations for vehicles on level 3.
Call Box Locations
Call boxes are available on all levels of the Garages on columns painted red or near the elevators.