“Effective August 1, 2016 the Daily Maximum rate for the Terminal Daily Lot will increase to $22 per day.”
Payment can be made via cash or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express) at the exit gates to each parking lot. For speedier exit, bring your parking ticket with you and use the Pay & Go machines located inside the terminal to pay for parking as you leave the airport.
Free Assistance is available 24/7 to all parking customers. Have a flat tire, need a jump start or can't locate your car? Call 703-572-4500.
Additional Parking Information
- Valet - Convenient to the Main Terminal. Added amenities include quick return texting service and auto wash/detailing.
- Terminal Parking - Located directly in front of the Main Terminal; Includes Hourly and Daily parking options.
- Parking Garages - Garage 1 and Garage 2 are connected to the Main Terminal by covered walkways. Shuttle buses are also available.
***Note*** The walkway from Garage 1 is temporarily closed to accommodate construction of the Silver Line Metrorail Station at the airport. Additional shuttle bus service will be provided during the closure.
The walkways from Garage 2 and from the Terminal Parking Lot will remain open throughout the construction.
- Economy - Large parking lots served by shuttle buses
- Cell Phone Waiting Area - Wait in your car for up to one hour to pick up an arriving passenger
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations - Available on first-come basis in Parking Garage #2
- Annual E-Permit - Employee Parking
- Dulles Day Event Parking on September 19 - A special, free parking lot will operate for visitors to this event. Shuttles will operate to and from the event site only. Learn more about Dulles Day here.
Do you fly frequently? You may save money by joining Dulles FlexPark.
Information about parking access for the physically disabled is available here.
Contact Us Online