Pay & Go is the automated system designed for quick and easy exiting from the parking facilities at Washington Dulles International Airport. NOTE: Pay & Go may no longer be used to exit Garage 2. Please see Entry Lanes at Garage 2 for the new, ticketless option.
1. TAKE the parking ticket and keep it with you. Do not leave in vehicle.
2. PAY for parking with your ticket at a Pay & Go machine located in the lower level of the Terminal or along the pedestrian walkways to the parking garages.
3. GO to prepaid Pay & Go lanes to exit parking quickly & easily. Insert your ticket at gate machine. Gate will rise and off you go.
Pay & Go Machine Locations Map - printable version
Steps for Paying at Machines
- Insert parking ticket to calculate amount owed
- Insert cash or credit card
- Wait for receipt
- Take the pre-paid ticket to your vehicle for exiting the parking lot