1. Can Washington Flyer Taxi provide transportation from my hotel to downtown D.C.?
No. Washington Flyer Taxi is exclusive to Washington Dulles International Airport and can only provide transportation to and from the Airport.
2. What form of payment does Washington Flyer Taxi Accept?
Washington Flyer Taxi accepts cash, credit cards (American Express, Visa, Discover, Diner’s Club and MasterCard), and airline vouchers.
3. Does Washington Flyer Taxi offer child safety seats?
Yes. Washington Flyer Taxi has child safety seats available upon request for passengers leaving the airport.
4. Do I need to make a reservation to leave Washington Dulles International Airport?
No. Reservations are not necessary when leaving the airport. Taxis are available on the lower level of the Main Terminal 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
5. Can I bring my pet in the taxicab?
Yes. All pets are welcome inside a Washington Flyer Taxi as long as they are in a pet carrier. Service animals are not required to be in a carrier.
6. Do you have any wheelchair accessible taxicabs?
Yes. Washington Flyer Taxi has several vehicles equipped for wheelchair access.
7. What is the maximum number of passengers you can have in a taxicab?
Washington Flyer Taxi has large vehicles available that can seat up to 6 passengers with luggage.
8. Does Washington Flyer Taxi have any environmentally-friendly vehicles?
Yes. Washington Flyer Taxi has several vehicles in its fleet that are environmentally-friendly.
9. Are all Washington Flyer Taxi’s equipped with a GPS device?
10. How do I obtain a copy of my taxi receipt?
Call 703-572-8294. If you paid for your cab fare with a credit card, you will be asked for the last four digits of the card that you used. If you paid in cash, please use this form.
11. I left something in a Washington Flyer Taxi during my last trip, whom do I contact to locate my lost item?
Call 703-572-8294 to reach a customer service representative who can assist you in locating your lost item.
12. Does Washington Flyer Taxi have non-smoking vehicles available?
Yes. Washington Flyer Taxi has non-smoking and smoking vehicles available upon request.
13. What type of vehicles does Washington Flyer Taxi have available?
Washington Flyer Taxi has large and mid-size SUV’s such as Suburban, Tahoe, Expedition, Explorer as well as large size sedans like Crown Victoria’s and Grand Marquis.