Washington Flyer Taxicabs serve Washington Dulles International Airport exclusively with 24-hour service to and from the Airport.
Leaving the Airport
No reservations are necessary for taxi service. Simply follow the signs for Ground Transportation or Taxi to the lower level of the Terminal, DOWN the ramp to Door 2 or Door 6). A customer service representative is available 24-hours a day.
Passengers wishing to board a non-Washington Flyer cab must make advance arrangements directly with the operator of that company for pickup at Dulles. Non-Washington Flyer cab companies are prohibited from soliciting passengers for pick up on airport property.
Coming to the Airport
Please call 703-572-TAXI (703-572-8294) to make a reservation. We accept reservations at any time, however reservations placed 24-hours in advance are preferred to ensure vehicle availability and pick up in a timely manner.
Non-Washington Flyer cab companies may drop off passengers at Dulles in accordance with Airport regulations.
- Cash or credit card: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Diners Club are accepted by all cabs
- Payment by Airline Voucher: Taxicab service is restricted to the destination and payment terms indicated on the airline voucher. Airline vouchers are redeemed at the lesser of the final meter rate or the voucher’s maximum value. The passenger is responsible for payment of the balance if the meter amount exceeds the airline voucher amount. Gratuity is at the passenger’s discretion and expense. Any questions concerning airline vouchers should be directed to the issuing airline.
Accessibility / Special Requests
- Wheelchair-accessible vehicles can accommodate one person in his/her wheelchair plus three additional passengers.
- Smoking and non-smoking vehicles are available upon request.
- Pets and service dogs are welcome.
- All pets (excluding service dogs) must be transported in a pet carrier.
Airport Taxi Counter Location Map