Get Ahead With These Travel Tips
Plan Before You Go – Check with your airline to confirm your flight status and gate location before departing for the airport, and make sure you’re aware of new airline policies etc.
Arrive Your Way – TSA is implementing new screening procedures. To expidite the process enroll in TSA Pre-Check or CLEAR registered traveler programs. For international flights, download the free Mobile Passport App and use Global Entry for expedited Customs processing.
Grab Your Holiday Gift with Purchase
Claim a free gift with same-day purchases totaling $100 or more at two or more Dulles International shops and restaurants (Begins December 12).
Merlon Devine performs at the East Security Checkpoint, Nov. 22, 2pm-4pm.
Brass Holiday Ensemble performs at the East Security Checkpoint, Dec. 22 2pm-4pm.
Holiday Turkey Recipe
Roasted Turkey Two Ways
by Wolfgang Puck
For Stuffed Legs:
- Turkey Legs
- 2 Tbsp. plus 2 tsp. Wild Mushroom Stuffing
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. plus 2 tsp. Chicken Stock
- Organic Carrots: Peeled in 1-inch sections
- Stalks of Organic Celery: Sliced in 1-inch sections
- Yellow Onions: Diced
- Sprigs Rosemary
- 2/3 cup Pomegranate juice
- Butcher string
- Wood skewers
For Roasted Breast:
- Whole Double-breast
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 tsp. Fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Cook and share with us using #TurkeyintheTerminal