For directions using a GPS device, enter "Dulles Airport." If the location is not recognized, use this physical street address:
1 Saarinen Circle
Dulles, VA 20166
- VDOT will charge tolls during weekday rush-hours to single-occupancy vehicles traveling along I-66 inside the Capital Beltway beginning December 4, 2017. Review the rules carefully here or visit 66expresslanes.org.
- Construction of Metrorail to Dulles Airport may result in temporary changes or lane closures to roads leading to, from and on the airport proper, including the Dulles Toll Road and the Dulles Airport Access Highway. For alerts to the latest roadway impacts, visit www.dullesmetro.com or follow @DullesMetrorail on Twitter.
Ground Transportation Options - For More Information:
- Metrorail/Silver Line Express Bus
- Rental Cars
- Washington Flyer Taxi Service
- Other Public Transportation
Getting to Washington Dulles (IAD) from Reagan National Airport (DCA)
There is no dedicated bus shuttle service between the airports. Consider using one of the ground transportation options listed above, or use the map above for driving directions from your current location. Each airport is served by Metrobus and taxis. The least expensive options are:
- Metrorail Silver Line trains to the Wiehle-Reston East Station, and then connecting to the Silver Line Express Bus to Dulles Airport.
- Metrorail to Rosslyn and then connecting to Metrobus Route 5A to Dulles Airport.
Driving Directions from Nearby Cities / States:
From Downtown Washington DC:
Go west on I-66 to exit 67 (VA-267 W - Dulles Airport/I-495 N/Baltimore). Follow signs to the airport, approximately 16 miles from exit 67.
Go south on I-95 to exit 27 (I 495 West - "Capital Beltway") to exit 45A. Follow signs to the airport, approximately 13 miles from exit 45A.
Go north on I-95 to exit 170B (I 495 North - "Capital Beltway" in the direction of Tysons Corner) to exit 45. Follow signs to the airport, approximately 13 miles from exit 45.
From West Virginia:
Use I-81 to access I-66 East. I-66 East to exit 53 (Rt. 28 North). Follow Route 28 to airport.
From Roanoke, Southwest Virginia:
Go north on I-81 to I-66 East. Follow I-66 East to exit 53 (Rt. 28 North). Follow Route 28 to airport.
The Dulles Access Highway is restricted to airport use only. All vehicles on the Access Highway must be going to or coming from Dulles Airport on airport business.