Attention travelers: In an effort to simplify parking options, the hourly and daily parking lots have been combined into one lot, called Terminal Parking. Parkers entering the Terminal Parking Lot may use any available space. Effective Wednesday, August 14, the rate is $6 per hour up to a maximum of $25 per day. For more information please click here.
No Reservations Required - Spots Available 365 Days A Year!
Ticketless Entry Option now available in all public parking areas by inserting your credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) at the parking entry plaza; be sure to use the same credit card to exit (no ticket required for this method). Or touch the Green Button that appears on the screen at entry for a ticket and proceed to the cashier upon exit.
Have a flat tire, need a jump start or can't locate your car? Free Assistance is available 24/7 for all parking customers. Call 703-572-4500.
Additional Parking Information
- Valet Your Way - Curbside Valet drop-off conveniently located on the departures level of the Terminal. Added amenities include quick-return texting service and auto wash/detailing.
- Terminal Parking - Located directly in front of the Terminal.
- Garage Parking - Garage 1 and Garage 2 are connected to the Terminal by covered walkways. Shuttle buses labeled "GARAGES" are also available at curb 2D and 2E.
- Economy - Large parking lots (Blue Lot & Green Lot) serviced by parking shuttle buses
- Cell Phone Lot - Wait in your car for up to one hour to pick up an arriving passenger
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations - Available on first-come basis in parking Garage 2
- Employee Parking - Contact your employer representative.
Information about parking access for the physically disabled is available here.
Notice to Drivers to / from Washington, D.C.
- VDOT will charge tolls during weekday rush-hours to single-occupancy vehicles traveling along I-66 inside the Capital Beltway beginning December 4, 2017. Review the rules carefully here or visit 66expresslanes.org.
Contact Us Online