Dulles International Airport Traveler Update on Coronavirus
A get-away from your get-away...reserve your space today!
Sleepbox, Inc. is proud to bring to Washington Dulles International Airport, Sleepbox Lounge. One of the first traveler lounges of its kind, the Sleepbox Lounge features 16 comfortable, secure, and sound-proof rooms where travelers can work and relax. The rooms can be reserved instantly through the Sleepbox smartphone app.
- To better accommodate layovers and delays the rooms may be booked by the hour or 15 minute increments after the first hour.
- The Lounge is staffed 24/7 with concierge, maintenance, and hospitality personnel.
- Sleepboxes are offered for a fraction of the cost of hotel rooms outside of the airport and are located post-security.
- Sleepboxes come with a memory foam XL twin bed, pull-out desk, organizational drawers and reading lamp so travelers can stretch out and relax.
- Each Sleepbox is equipped with state of the art amenities that are controlled through the Sleepbox smartphone app.
- The rooms are soundproof and offer Wi-Fi, mood lighting, privacy window tint and charging ports.
- Sleepbox Lounge is conveniently located near the AeroTrain in Concourse A.
- The Lounge is on the Mezzanine level, between gates A6 and A14.
Download the Sleepbox App (available on iOS and Android) to book your stay. Join the Sleepbox community at www.sleepbox.com to receive updates on new locations and begin receiving rewards for your stay!