Metro to Dulles is now closer than ever. With direct service to Metro's Silver Line, the Silver Line Express Bus provides a convenient, economical connection between the Dulles Main Terminal and the Silver Line's Wiehle-Reston East Metrorail station, about 15 minutes away.
*NOTICE* Metrorail began a year-long maintenance program of the rail system in June 2016. Please plan for delays and interruptions to the service. More details can be found at www.wmata.com/safetrack.
- $5 each way regular fare (cash or credit card only; SmartTrip Cards not accepted)
- $3 each way for airport employees with valid ID
- No fare for children under 2 years of age
- Boarding in the Airport: Purchase tickets at the counter located inside Arrivals Door# 4 in the Main Terminal. From baggage claim, go UP the ramp at the sign for Door #4.
- Boarding at the Wiehle-Reston East Metro station: Exit to north side of Metro station, board the bus, then purchase tickets after the bus arrives at the airport.
- Metrorail SmartTrip Cards can be purchased for use on the Metro System inside any Metro Station.
- Non-stop, frequent service every 15 minutes during peak times and 20 minutes off-peak
- Convenient front-door service at Dulles (Arrivals Door #4 in the center of the Terminal)
- Free Wi-Fi on-board
- Spacious on-board luggage storage
|6:00a.m.-9:00a.m.||Every 15 minutes|
|9:00a.m.-3:00p.m.||Every 20 minutes|
|3:00p.m.-7:00p.m.||Every 15 minutes|
|7:00p.m.-10:40p.m.||Every 20 minutes|
|7:45a.m.-10:45p.m.||Every 20 minutes|
Bus Stop Location Maps
Metrorail Station Bus Location