Ride App Pickup
At Washington Dulles International Airport, we want you to have a great experience and now that includes a dedicated pick up curb for Uber, Lyft and ALTO. Passengers will no longer have to search for their app-based ride on a crowded curb of privately owned vehicles. As of August 18, 2020 these pick-ups will be located on the lowest level of the airport.
- The new curb is located on the ground level outside of Baggage Claim, accessible via Doors 2, 4 or 6.
- Numbered zones make finding your ride easy
- Customers will be notified of their pickup location through in-app messaging
- A solar-powered overhead canopy protects passengers from the elements.
- Airport drop-offs for all vehicles remain on the Departures Level.