Terminal parking gives passengers enhanced convenience just steps from the front doors of the Terminal.
Parking Rates for Terminal Parking
- Hourly Rate: $6 per hour
- Daily Maximum: $22 per day (24-hour period)
- For the best deals reserve your parking space in advance!
Customers are encouraged to use the Ticketless Entry Option. Simply insert your credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) at the parking entry plaza; be sure to use the same credit card to exit (no ticket required for this method). Or, you may touch the Green Button at entry for a ticket and insert the ticket upon exit.
- The lot is located directly across from the Terminal and is the closest self-parking option at Dulles.
- There are two access points within the lot for customers who may wish to park and take the underground Pedestrian Walkway to the Terminal.
- There is no minimum or maximum length of stay. However, vehicles left for longer than 45 days must be registered with the parking office to avoid being identified as ‘abandoned’ and removed from the premises at the owner’s expense.
All major credit cards and cash are accepted.