Garage 2 is currently full and is only open to customers who reserved in advance. There is still space available in Terminal Lot, Garage 1 and the Economy Lot. Customer service representatives are on site to assist.
Garage Parking Rates
- Hourly Rate: $6 per hour
- Daily Maximum: $17 per day (24-hour period)
- For the best deals reserve your parking space in advance!
Customers are encouraged to use the Ticketless Entry Option. Simply insert your credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) at the parking entry plaza; be sure to use the same credit card to exit (no ticket required for this method). Or, you may touch the Green Button at entry for a ticket and insert the ticket upon exit.
- Parking Garage 1 connects to the Terminal via an underground pedestrian walkway equipped with moving sidewalks. Parking Garage 2 connects to the Terminal via a covered pedestrian walkway.
- Garage 2 is the most convenient facility for most international destinations. Please check with your airline for gate information.
- Free "GARAGES" shuttle bus service to and from the Terminal is also available 24/7 from Curb 2F.
- Parking Garage 1 & 2 are equipped with an automated space counting system, which indicates how many open spaces are available on each level.
- There is no minimum or maximum length of stay. However, vehicles parked longer than 45 days must be registered with the parking office to avoid being identified as ‘abandoned’ and removed from the premises at the owner’s expense.
Call Box Locations
- Call boxes are available on all levels of the Garages on columns painted red or near the elevators.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Garage 1 - Two units on Level 1, Ten units on Level 3 (all 120V).
- Garage 2 - Ten units on Level 1 (120V), 6 units on Level 3 serving eight spaces (four 120V and two 240V).
All major credit cards and cash are accepted.