PLEASE NOTE: THE FOLLOWING AIRLINE LOUNGE IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE
Lounges are operated by the airlines. Please consult with your airline directly for membership rules, hours of operation and partner airline access restrictions.
- Air France - LOUNGE IS OPEN Daily from 7AM to 8:30PM. Next to Gate A19. Access shared with KLM, Korean Air, Iceland Air and certain Skyteam partner airlines. Food service is available.
- British Airways - LOUNGE IS OPEN Across from B-Gates AeroTrain station. Access the club from the concourse level via elevator. Access shared with Aer Lingus
- Lufthansa - LOUNGE IS OPEN Next to Gates B49/B51. Access shared with Air China, All Nippon Airways, Austrian, Avianca, Brussels, Ethiopian and United.
- Turkish Airlines - LOUNGE IS OPEN Next to Gate B43. Access shared with Air Canada, Air China, Air India, All Nippon Airways, Austrian, Avianca, Brussels Airlines, Copa Airlines, Egyptair, Ethiopian, Lufthansa, Scandinavian Airlines, TAP Portugal, United and Qatar Airways. Walk-ins accepted.
- United Airlines - LOUNGE AT GATES C7, C17 and D8 OPEN Next to gates C7 and D8. Shared with Star Alliance Gold Members. New! Polaris Lounge is now open near Gate C18.
- Virgin Atlantic - LOUNGE IS OPEN Next to Gate A32