Attention travelers: In an effort to simplify parking options, the hourly and daily parking lots have been combined into one lot, called Terminal Parking. Parkers entering the Terminal Parking Lot may use any available space. Effective Wednesday, August 14, the rate is $6 per hour up to a maximum of $25 per day. For more information please click here.
Locations of Airline Lounges at Washington Dulles International Airport
Lounges are operated by the airlines. Please consult with your airline directly for membership rules, hours and partner airline access restrictions
- Air France - Next to Gate A19. Access shared with KLM, Korean Air, Iceland Air and certain Skyteam partner airlines.
- British Airways - Across from B-Gates AeroTrain station. Access the club from the concourse level via elevator. Access shared with Aer Lingus
- Etihad - Next to Gates A14/A16. Access shared with Saudia
- Lufthansa - Next to Gates B49/B51. Access shared with Air China, All Nippon Airways, Austrian, Avianca, Brussels, Ethiopian and United.
- Turkish Airlines - Next to Gate B43. Shared with Star Alliance Gold Members.
- United Airlines - Next to Gates C3, C7, C17 and D8. Shared with Star Alliance Gold Members
- Virgin Atlantic - Next to Gate A32