Dulles International Airport Traveler Update on Coronavirus
Locations of Airline Lounges at Washington Dulles International Airport
PLEASE NOTE: THE FOLLOWING AIRLINE LOUNGES ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
*UNITED AIRLINES LOUNGE LOCATION AT GATE C7 REMAINS OPEN*
WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE
Lounges are operated by the airlines. Please consult with your airline directly for membership rules, hours of operation and partner airline access restrictions.
- Air France - (LOUNGE IS OPEN) Next to Gate A19. Access shared with KLM, Korean Air, Iceland Air and certain Skyteam partner airlines.
- British Airways - (LOUNGE CLOSED) Across from B-Gates AeroTrain station. Access the club from the concourse level via elevator. Access shared with Aer Lingus
- Lufthansa - (LOUNGE IS OPEN) Next to Gates B49/B51. Access shared with Air China, All Nippon Airways, Austrian, Avianca, Brussels, Ethiopian and United.
- Turkish Airlines - (LOUNGE IS OPEN) Next to Gate B43. Access shared with Air Canada, Air China, Air India, All Nippon Airways, Austrian, Avianca, Brussels Airlines, Copa Airlines, Egyptair, Ethiopian, Lufthansa, Scandinavian Airlines, TAP Portugal, United and Qatar Airways. Walk-ins accepted.
- United Airlines - (LOUNGE ONLY AT GATE C7 OPEN) Next to Gates C3, C7, C17 and D8. Shared with Star Alliance Gold Members
- Virgin Atlantic - (LOUNGE CLOSED) Next to Gate A32