Dulles International Airport Traveler Update on Coronavirus
The Washington Dulles International Airport Interfaith Chapel is located in Concourse A, directly across from Gate A32.
The Interfaith Chapel at Washington Dulles International Airport offers a quiet oasis away from the rush and demands of travel and work. All persons are welcome - from employees who come for a few minutes break, to passengers and other visitors who feel the need to pray and to read. The Chapel is open 24 hours daily.
This ministry was founded as a spiritual and theological resource for the millions of passengers and thousands of employees who frequent Dulles International. Here, one may refresh mind and heart with spiritual reading, prayer and reflection. Sacred scriptures and literature are available in several languages, including English, Spanish, French, Urdu, Amharic and Polish.
- Provide pastoral guidance for those who are hurting
- Intercede in resolving personal conflicts
- Conduct religious services
- Provide trauma team in cases of catastrophic loss
- Provide a quiet place for private prayer, meditation and religious observance
The Airport Chaplaincy offers basic pastoral care services to passengers, airport, and airline personnel. Assistance in emergency or other difficult situations is available when requested. The Chaplaincy is staffed by ordained and licensed clergy as well as trained lay volunteers. For those who need outside help, chaplains provide a bridge to community resources and churches throughout the greater Washington DC area.
- Daily: 12PM Jewish Prayer - non clergy led
- Sunday: 9:30AM Christian Worship
- Wednesday: 7:00PM Christian Prayer Service
- Friday: 1:30PM Muslim Prayer Service
- Saturday: 5:45PM Catholic Mass
Director of Ministry: Nace Lanier