Dulles International Airport Traveler Update on Coronavirus
A home away from home for military personnel and their families
Washington Dulles International Airport honors all veterans every day. We hope you take the time to visit our award-winning United Service Organizations (USO) lounge.
Active duty and retired military personnel, National Guard, reservists, and their dependents are welcome in the lounge. The lounge, which opened in 2007, welcomes more than 25,000 visitors per year. We look forward to seeing you soon! Interested in volunteering? Email the USO airport volunteer coordinator or learn more about our local USO chapter.
Hours: Daily from 6:00am-10:00pm
- Hospitality desk staffed by knowledgeable USO volunteers
- Spacious, expanded lounge area with comfortable seating
- Photocopying and faxing services
- TV with movie library
- Complimentary snack bar
- Wireless internet access
- Unlimited domestic and international calls
- Ground transportation and lodging assistance