Attention travelers: In an effort to simplify parking options, the hourly and daily parking lots have been combined into one lot, called Terminal Parking. Parkers entering the Terminal Parking Lot may use any available space. Effective Wednesday, August 14, the rate is $6 per hour up to a maximum of $25 per day. For more information please click here.
If you need assistance while coming through the airport, we welcome you to seek out one of our convenient information counters staffed by Travelers Aid volunteers. You’ll find them at the following locations:
- Departures (Ticketing) Level - Two kiosks along the front side of the terminal
- Arrivals Level - Baggage Claim, near Baggage Claims 6, 11, and 14
- Just beyond East and West security checkpoints
- Concourse A, near Gate A15 (entrance/exit to AeroTrain station)
- Concourse B, near Gate B62 (entrance/exit to AeroTrain station)
- Concourse C, near Gate C17
- Concourse D, near Gate D16
Interested in volunteering? Please call 703-572-7350, or you can send an email to: email@example.com.
- Visit an information counter or call 703-572-8296 or 703-572-2700 to page passengers at the Airport.